Garth Brooks Digital Ecosystem Pitch
To reboot his entire digital ecosystem, bringing his brand to social media and giving longtime fans access to digital downloads of his music for the very first time!
Process & Methods
We spoke to the Label, Management, Garth and key members in his camp to understand who he really is and what it means to the fans. Complete authenticity and relating the “every” man (or women) was paramount.
We pulled all available data on his fan base from management and with that developed several personas to work off of.
Establishing the Pitch:
Knowing that this was a complete reboot of his online presence and that it would be highly publicized with Garth finally releasing his music digitally, we pitched several large content programs that would give his fan base the deepest insight they’d ever been given. It was his moment to shine online.
- Live Performances On Demand
- Circle Of Friends, members only content area
- Fully integrated commerce experience
- Custom products
- Fan Duets, shareable on social media
- The Soundtrack of Our Lives Documentary Series, fans participate with Garth in making a full history of his music through the telling of personal experiences and how the music has been woven through them.
- Teammates: The Minors is an extension of his existing charity sports program. It allows any amateur athlete to sign up and crowd fund for his charity.
- Interactive Tour Diary: App that enables you to stay on the road with Garth. You can experience behind the scenes content, snippets of warm ups, and see what activities are happening on the bus!
We won the pitch and started on immediately on a phased approach.
UX & Design: Eddie Velez, Priscilla Giler
Concepts: The entire UX & Design Team